About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Long Shot

Woke up this morning and went in to get Tate out of bed. This is what I saw:
Yes, that dark line on the carpet is what you think it is and he did it with his diaper and pajamas still on. How he managed to create a separate puddle in his crib, soak his diaper and pajamas, then stand up and soak his bumper pad and shoot a long streak about 3 feet from his crib while staying fully clothed is entirely beyond me. This boy stuff leaves me completely baffled.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh wow. Boys are crazy!

The Hunt's said...

WOW! Go Tate! Are these the boy things that I have to look forward too??!!

The Hansen's said...

Uumm Kim... remember who his dad is and how interesting he can be in his sleep. Ha ha :) Love you Glenn
Tate-O that is truly impressive little man!

Janelle said...

That is impressive. I fear the day I have a boy. I"m so not ready for stuff like that!

The Kelly Variety said...

Impressive! I'm glad you thought to take a picture so we could all enjoy.

Liz said...

Hee, hee.