About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Announcing Finn Arthur Makechnie!


It's been a long two days, and I want Kim to be able to share her experiences in her own words, so I will keep this short...

Finn Arthur Makechnie was born yesterday (December 21st, 2011) at 1:54 PM. He weighs 8lb 2oz, and is 20in. He was a very easy delivery and labor... I should know because I watched and did none of the work myself.

Everyone is doing well, and we expect Kim and Finn to come home tomorrow. We have had some very generous friends, the Dursts and the Johnsons, watch Tate for us. It is nice to have friends who are willing to pitch in so we don't have to worry about The Tate-O. He has been a really good sport the past few days, and he has been so cute with Finn, but I can tell he is a little stressed out. I am home with him tonight.

As I said, I am going to keep this short, but I know Finn's adoring public has been clamoring for some photos, and If I don't publish something soon the Paparazzi is likely to beat me to the punch, so here you go! He is still pretty new and squished up in most of these, but I will get some more normal looking pictures tomorrow and post them.



12 comments:

Mallory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

Congratulations! He looks so cute.

Krista Hegstrom said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie. What a fun Christmas!

Nate said...

Congrats you guys!

Amy Mak said...

Sooooo cute and mama Kim, you look beautiful. Congratulations! We all wish we were there to hold baby and play with Tato. Love to you all!

Mallory said...

Oh goodness me, he's so cute, Kim looks beautiful, Tate is the sweetest, and you are a jolly good crack up Mr. Makechnie. Congrats you guys! He's darling and I'm so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! That is the proudest big brother I have ever seen!!! You guys did good again Kim and Glenn. He's perfect!

The Hansen's said...

Congratulations you guys! You make such darling little boys!! Kimmy, you look stunning! I adore that sweet pictures of Tate-O loving his new baby brother. Love you guys so much and we can't wait to meet our new little cousin via skype on Christmas.

Croslands said...

Way to go guys. He is so adorable. I hope you're all home and healthy for Christmas. What a perfect present.

Amberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tutz said...

Congratulations! So happy that baby and kim are doing well and all of you will be together on Christmas. He is a perfect present!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Glenn and Kim! (I know this is a little late...I'm just getting around to reading your blog finally!) Tate looks like such a proud big brother and Finn is perfect! Congrats!