About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Picture Wednesday

Here's little Finn at 37 weeks old.
He's still growing way too fast, as usual.  Little Finn has spent this week pulling himself up to a standing position on anything that will hold still for a second.  Tonight I tried to walk past him in the kitchen and stopped in front of him to throw something in the garbage.  He latched onto my pants and started to pull himself up while I was paused by the trash can.  I had to detach him from my pants so I could keep moving and finish dinner.  He didn't like that one bit.  His little noggin has procured a few bonks this week because of his new skill.  Turns out, even when you're just a couple feet tall, when you tip over and hit your head it can still leave a pretty good mark.
Silly Finn thinks he's not a little baby anymore, but I keep telling him that he is.  He's still my little sunshine boy.  Happy and sweet as can be.  Just much more mobile now!

2 comments:

Debi said...

It's a little crazy to think is is big enough for Tate's cute PJ's. What are you feeding that kid in Colorado? Make it stop!

B said...

Kimmi---you have the CUTEST boys!!!