About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Picture Wednesdays

 We were out of town last week and I missed picture Wednesday again.  We took our boys to the Happiest Place on Earth with most, but sadly not all of my family and it was wonderful.  I have so much to write about that trip.  It will just have to be another time because little boy #1 is waking up from his nap.  So here we are, two Picture Wednesdays in a row again.
Here's little Finny last week.  Happy in his stroller at 50 weeks old
And here he is today at 51 weeks old
Little Finn is really happy lately.  I don't know why I said lately...he's just happy still.  He did have one ornery day this week as he cut another new tooth.  That makes 7 for the little almost one year old.  I can't believe he'll be one next week.  So I am choosing not to deal with it until next week.  I'll just enjoy my happy little baby for now.  
Last night little man decided he wanted to take a few first steps!  You might want to turn the volume down/off.  I'm rather loud in my enthusiasm.
He's still much faster at crawling and therefore finds little motivation to walk, but he's getting really good at this back and forth to mom and dad game.

4 comments:

Debi said...

Finny has gotten so much braver in just a week. What is going on over there? Cute little bug!

Meag said...

SEVEN teeth? First steps? Almost one? He is looking a lot like his big bro (to me) in those pictures--what a handsome man! Wish we could help celebrate his big b-day!

Would you mind emailing me your new address and we'll send a Christmas card?

Amy Mak said...

So cute! And I just got your Christmas card today - it's goooorgeous. Love it. I like how you wrote on the back. They turned out better than mine :)

Glenn Makechnie said...

Kim got those on plumdistrict.com.