About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Picture Tuesday, 4 weeks old

How on earth did my little babies get to be four weeks old already?  Tate grew up so incredibly fast.  But I feel like Finn grew up even faster.  Now all I did was blink and suddenly a month with my baby Kenna and baby Taryn went by!  Why must time go faster the more sweet babies I have?  It's really not fair!

This week they've been much more awake. Which is fun and also kind of a bummer.  It's fun to have their little eyes open more and see them look at us and try to find us when they hear our voices.  But I do miss our longer stretches at night.  They're pulling more like 3 hours at a time instead of 4 or maybe 5 like previous weeks. But at least they are giving us 3 hours at the same time and they rarely stay up very long after we feed them.  I've been nursing one baby and bottle feeding the other.  During the day, especially if I have distractions during feeding time (like running Finn to the potty, getting him a snack, changing a load of laundry, answering the phone, etc.) it can take 45 minutes to get them both fed every three hours.  But at night, with Glenn feeding one, we can be back to bed in 20 minutes, which is awesome.

We had their 1 month appointment this morning and it was so nice to check their weight.  I felt like they were getting so big compared to the teensy tiny way they came home.  But today Taryn was still only 7 lbs 1 oz and Kenna was only 7 lbs. 9 oz.  Sweet little teensies.  They are both growing really well and looking very healthy.

So here they are, Kenna and Taryn at 4 weeks old.




1 comment:

Debi said...

Hello you darling dollies. I love reading your feelings and thoughts on your blog. It almost feels like being there with you. Thank you for taking the time to write. I know it can't be easy. Love you all!!