About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Picture Tuesday, 14 Weeks Old

These baby girls are pretty wonderful.  It's so crazy to see heads turn from across the street wherever we go because people notice the double infant stroller.  They're minor celebrities here on camp.  We get a little group of girls around us when they're awake to go to the bus stop to pick up Tate.  They gather around and oo and ah over our little babes.  There's also a little girl in our fellowship group who calls or comes over almost every day to see if she can "help with anything".  Which really means she wants to hold a baby.  It's pretty cute.
Kenna and Taryn have had a bit of a hard time adjusting to life after London.  They're feeling better now, thankfully, and they're just starting to get longer naps down again.  Their poor little clocks were just thrown all off by being in front packs all day long and going to sleep at night at different hours.  Today, for the first time since we've been back, they took a 2 hour nap.  Most of the time they're just sleeping for around an hour at a time a few times a day.  I'm trying to remember how I got my boys to take longer, predictable naps and I think I remember it just happening on its' own.  Hopefully that same will be true of the little girls as long as we try to keep things as predictable as possible.
I'm about ready to let them "cry it out" at night.  Probably this weekend so that Glenn and I don't have to be awake at 6 the next morning.  I know they can sleep all night because they've done it a couple of times and I know it will probably just take a couple of nights but I am very nervous about those couple of nights with two babies crying.  Dear me.  We'll see.  This world of two little babies is all very new to me.
Also this week, little Kenna and Taryn went swimming for the first time.  It's getting hot out.  Around a hundred degrees every day.  And our sweet Aunties brought our girls' swimming suits among many other treasures, to London with them for us so we brought out little ladies swimming for the first time last weekend.  They both loved it.  Neither one of them cried even a little bit while we walked around in the cool water.  It was so crazy swimming with four kids.  Glenn and I each holding a little baby girl and keeping an eye on our two swimming boys.  It was so fun so see the girls smiling at us and loving being in the water.  I'm so glad all our kids love swimming.

Here are my little dears, Taryn and Kenna at 14 weeks old.
Before swimming:
After swimming:

No comments: