About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Picture Tuesday, Week 32

It's been a crazy week at our house.  Tate starting school, getting our house painted, cabinets rearranged, shelving built.  It's been a dusty, wet painty mess this week and the kids have weathered the storm very well.  It's almost all finished and we're excited to get everything put away, sell or give away what doesn't fit, and then get settled in our new place.

We tried my new baby food steamer and blender this week.  It was a repat purchase and I LOVE it.  Unfortunately, either the apples or the sweet potatoes, or maybe both, did NOT agree with poor Taryn's tummy and she's had flaming poops for days leaving her poor teensy bum so burned and raw.  It's so sad.  She's not feeling well but she's still quite pleasant.  She is really moving now and can get across the room pretty quickly if there's something she wants.  She's such a cute little mover.  Finn likes to play fetch with her and put toys just out of reach and make her crawl to them.  If he puts them too far away though, she's not interested in the least.

Kenna has just started to scootch forward this week and you can see the light in her eyes when I put something just out of reach.  It's like I can see her brain working trying to figure out how to make her body work the right way to get that thing in her hands and then in her mouth.  It's so cute how excited she gets when she finally gets where she wants to go.  Most of the time, though, she's still very content to just be and watch her crazy brothers entertain her or sing sweet baby noises to herself.

Here they are, my little sweeties.  At 32 weeks old.  Showing off my new wall color!


2 comments:

Devony said...

I love the new color!!!! I think it's fabulous!

Janelle said...

Sorry about the flaming poops...I have to say, that really made me laugh though. We've all been there. And her poor little bum! I can't believe how big they are. So cute!