About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Picture Tuesday, week 38

I can't seem to quite get back on top of the blog lately.  We've had so many big and little family adventures and it's all I can do to get the Picture Tuesdays posted.  Hopefully we'll get caught up eventually.  But not today.
Kenna and Taryn have had a busy week.  Because they're so busy lately!  They're always on the move.  Opening drawers, pulling books off of shelves, eating carpet fluff and crumbs from under the table.  It's forced me to be more diligent about cleaning up and keeping an eye on them to be sure.  Luckily they're still humoring me by being willing to sit in their bouncy chairs for about as long as it takes me to prep dinner or do some dishes and that helps a lot.
Taryn's first little tooth just popped through two days ago!  It's not visible yet but it's just starting to peek through.  I think Kenna is working on her first tooth too.  It's so cute and kind of bittersweet at the same time.  Seeing little teeth when they smile makes them look so big and while the girls are not there yet, they will be VERY soon now that teeth are starting to peek through.
Here are my little ladies, 38 weeks old!  The little ladies were NOT cooperating the only time I could find to sit down and take pictures of them.  They both kept crawling toward me trying to get their hands on the camera...so these are the pictures we ended up with this week.  They'll have to do.  What little sillies!


3 comments:

Meag said...

ADORABLE! I'm sure the transition to mobility with twins is extremely challenging. But you have a great attitude and I know you're a great mom! Hang in there and keep up the great work!

Devony said...

They're so so cute!!!! I love them. Enjoy your busy baby stage, for it goes so fast and soon they'll be in school like Tate and we'll be neighbors! ;) in my dreams at least!

Devony said...

They're so so cute!!!! I love them. Enjoy your busy baby stage, for it goes so fast and soon they'll be in school like Tate and we'll be neighbors! ;) in my dreams at least!