About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Deep in the heart of Texas

Well, we're here. In Texas. It was a very long drive. Glenn thoroughly enjoyed himself. He's easy to please. He's happy just looking out the window at the scenery for hours and listening/singing along to music. I get bored really easy and a 22 hour drive was a bit much for me. We did get to see a couple of states that I've never been to before. I can now say that I have been to Oklahoma and Kansas. So...there you go. Here is a little picture scrapbook of the trip.
Our "Big Rig". We ate a lot of fast food in those two days!

My sweetheart. With a smile on his face, as usual. He was so great to drive the whole way.

This is how I spent a good portion of the trip. I was trying to re-read the first three books before I moved on to the fourth one.

Are we there yet?

I didn't think this sight would ever make me so happy!

2 comments:

Calene said...

yay for ecllipse!!!! i love your blog :) its adorable!

Krista Hemsley said...

oops that was supposed to be from me, krista! haha whoops