About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Giggles

Glenn was supposed to be back in Utah last Sunday but he missed me so much that he found a flight into Vegas on Friday night and met my family in St. George for Conference weekend. I missed my honey and it was so great to be with him again. We had a great time shopping, swimming, and hanging out at the condo. It sure is a fun place to get away with all of the family.
We've been trying to decide what to do with Tate for Halloween. One cute thing we've come across is this pirate costume. He looks pretty sweet in the hat. I don't know how much I want to spend and how much I want to dress him up, especially if we'll be in sweltering Texas for Halloween. We'll keep pondering.
Tate at 33 weeks old
This week is my last week with the Shakespeare team. We've had a lot of rehearsals and last night was our Evening of Shakespeare where parents, friends and other students came to watch them perform their pieces. It went really well. I think all of them had their best performances yet. It really helped to have an audience to react to their work. Glenn, Tate, and I are heading down to Cedar City for the weekend to attend the Shakespeare Competition. We still have a few kinks to work out but I think they've come a long ways and I'm really proud of them!Tate is so much fun right now. Every time he hits a new phase I'm a little sad about the one we leave behind, but each new thing he learns is so exciting. He's so happy right now. It's just fun to be around him and listen to his chatter and see what he's going to find hilarious today. Last week it was my mom saying "Baaa" and he'd just bust up laughing. This morning Glenn was folding laundry and he would flip the shirts before he folded them and Tate just started giggling. The more Glenn did it the harder Tate would laugh. We just got a really short clip but I think it's so sweet.

6 comments:

McKenzie said...

That is quite possible the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Joni said...

Oh what a funny little guy! Next time you come to St. George you should let me know!! I woulda loved to see you!

The Hunt's said...

oh that makes me laugh right out loud.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, he is so stinkin' cute!!! As are his cute little parents!

Amy Mak said...

That's so hilarious. I love to hear a baby laugh!

The Hansen's said...

He is quite adorable in that little pirate hat, I think you should consider it. Hope all goes well in cedar.