About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boutique Fun and Picture Tuesday

Aubry, Kenz and I had a good time at the boutique this past weekend. It was an outdoor boutique in a lady's back yard garden. We didn't have to be there all day because they had a central check out stand so most of the vendors just left their booths during the day and then cleaned them up at night. It was the perfect set-up for two moms with young babes. We didn't end up selling very much. We made our booth fee back and everything but it wasn't a very busy boutique. I'm still so glad we did it. It was fun to have a goal to work towards while I'm here. I also really enjoyed sitting at the booth for a couple of hours each evening and just chatting with Aubry, advising Kenzie on what purchases she should and shouldn't make, and wandering around looking at the other booths. We have some super cute stuff if I do say so myself! And it looks even cuter all hung up and laid out so prettily. Aub and I realized we didn't get a picture of both of us in front of our little booth right after we finished taking everything down. Oh well, we'll remember next time. Thanks Aubs for doing this with me. I had a great time!
Here's Picture Tuesday for the week. Bath time is much more exciting these days. I end up pretty wet from the waist up if I let him sit and play for a bit because he is quite the splasher.
Tate at 32 weeks old.

4 comments:

Glenn Makechnie said...

I miss my boy! Ahhhhh!

Amy Mak said...

He is SO cute! Can't wait to see him. and I wish I'd been at your boutique - I wouldn't have resisted. Hey, maybe you should pick out a bag for me to buy and I'll pay you at Thanksgiving :)

Rachel Ann said...

That picture is classic! What a cutie. :)

Croslands said...

hooray for boutiques! I'm glad that you had fun. And yes, you do have the cutest stuff ever.