About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Savior of the World

It's been a while since I've posted and I have good excuses. The Thursday and Friday before Easter Sunday I was in our Stake production of The Savior the World. I played Mary Magdalene and got to sing a really beautiful song. I had so much fun. It was neat to be in a play with such a powerful spiritual message, especially right before Easter. There were some very sweet moments and I was able to work with some great people. It was so much fun to be in a play again!
Here's the cast getting into makeup.
Our makeup lady was a little over zealous. We had to stipple our feet with brown to make them look dirty. Really, we just looked hairy. I called them my "Frodo feet". Gross.Here I am with some of my favorite ladies. (Mckenna, Mandy, Sommer, Me, and Samara)And here's me again with James, Peter, and John. (Ken, Me, Houston, and Scott)
It was such a great experience to be in a play again, and to be able to sing too. I loved it and miss it already. My parents and Kenzie flew into town to see the play and to spend the week with us because it was Kenzie's spring break. It was SO nice to see them and we had tons of fun! More on our adventures in the next post!

6 comments:

Amy Mak said...

Oh I wish I'd seen you and heard you sing! Bet you were fabulous.

Sarah Shelley said...

I'm so glad that you played Mary! Her song is one of my very favorites. I'm sure you were amazing!

The Hansen's said...

I heard you were beyond amazing!!! I really wish that I would have been able to see it, I love to hear you sing! Your voice is so beautiful. I'm glad you had a wonderful experience and you are a gorgeous Mary. Love you!

Aunt Debi said...

Kim you're beautiful and you really do have a GORGEOUS voice. I know this cause I was there to witness it! Miss you! -Kenzie

Linds said...

You are incredibly talented Kim! I so enjoyed the play.

AM said...

hooray for stake plays so we can get a taste of theatre in our lives again! so glad you got to do it! i can't wait for my next chance. wish i could have seen you. um, so, we graduated three years agao this month...crazy! miss you!