About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Wood

Glenn here.

Five years ago today (Tuesday, June 21st 2005), I got to marry the awesomest girl on the planet. She is perfect for me in every way. Today, I am grateful for many things, including,
the following:

1) Kim has put up with my for 5 years.
2) I love Kim more today than I did 5 years ago.
3) If the first 5 years are the hardest of the marriage (as many have told me), then the years to come should be better than blissful.
4) Me + Kim = Tate (A.K.A. The Child of Extreme Awesomeness).
5) Kim is my best friend.
6) We have had many adventures together, and there are several more on the horizon (I like adventures).

I'm not sure why I got so lucky. Many people are unhappy in marriage. I am not one of them. I wonder why I get to be so happy.

Kimmy, I love you! Happy anniversary!

-Glenn

6 comments:

Amberly said...

ah, jeepers. you guys are so dang cute. congrats on five fabulous years!!

Amanda and Miles said...

Congratulations! and Happy Anniversary!!!

Joanie Harbor said...

awe super cute message! happy 5 years!

Nate said...

I totally know all about being unhappy in a marriage and I am so glad that you guys are happy. My wife recently told me that she loves the quilted bear store more than me. Glen - if things don't work out with Kim let me know and I will give you my number.

Aunt Debi said...

I think Kimmy is very lucky to have you too Glenn. You are a sweet husband and darling father, besides being so stinkin' smart you hardly have to go to school. Thank you for being a great match for our dear daughter. We love you both!
Plus you make cute babies!

Tanner said...

Congratulations! I'm assuming that "Wood" is meant to be like wooing someone? I was really trying to make the connection between wood (the plant matter)and anniversary... :)then it clicked.