About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Sweetie

I just have to record a few recent moments of sweetness before they're lost to the dusty recesses of my brain. This morning I was doing my makeup on the couch and Tate crawled up next to me and tackled me in a big hug and said into my neck, "Because I love you". I just about cried. He's such a sweet, happy boy right now and I swear my chest can barely hold my heart when he, in his tiny little boy voice with his sweet little lisp and limited vocabulary tells me little sweet things.
Sometimes when he wakes up way too early and I'm not ready to get up I take him in to our bed and let him drink his milk while I lay down for a few more minutes. A couple days ago he woke up and I came in to talk to him. I told him it was too early to get up and it was still dark outside. He said, "snuggle (which comes out thnuggle) in Daddy's bed?" He has my number, that's for sure.
Last week it was, "Mom is SO bootiful" as we were driving to Costco.
A little while back I was putting clothes away in my closet and he walked in, held out the skirt I was wearing and said, "So darling!"
He's been such a happy child the last couple of weeks. Just a joy to be with and talk to. I love these times.

4 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

I think the greatest thing about these blogs is that you can so easily record your feelings and darling things your kids do. Well, maybe the really greatest thing is that I get to share in it.

Amberly said...

what a sweet little boy you have! you're so smart to record these little things. it's nice to have moments like these to reward the job of motherhood!

Mallory said...

Okaaayyy...can we just take 2 seconds to talk about how darling this kid is?! I feel like he's more complimentary and sweet then your average adult. Okay...well I don't actually know but...come on, what kid that young is so sweet and lovey? Ugh. Can you mail him to me please? I miss him....and you.

Linds said...

Where did he learn that vocabulary? Wow he's a sweetheart!