About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 10, 2010

My boys

Obviously this is what you do when you have empty wrapping paper rolls lying around.
Little man sure loves his daddy.
He walked around saying, "Hi-Ya" all night long. The little boy that is, not the grown one.
Glenn was gone Monday through Wednesday this week and is leaving again next week for four days. I'm grateful he has a good job. I'm grateful that he is busy at his good job and that his company is doing well right now. We sure miss him though, when he is away. There is a marked difference in sweet Tate's demeanor once Dad walks through the door at night.

4 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

Your boys are pretty cute. I'm glad that Glenn was able to come home early. Hope the same thing happens next week.

Mallory said...

haha I love this. I wish I was there for it in person because I'm sure it was quite enjoyable to watch. :) Love you and can't even wait to see you in a couple of weeks. BAH!

Amy Mak said...

Well of course that's what boys must do with empty wrapping paper rolls! We sure do miss you guys around here. Hope Glen comes home safe to you soon. Nice rug :)

The Hansen's said...

I love it! I'm sure Glenn threw a few "Hi-Yahs" in there too. :) You do have pretty sweet boys, they can always bring a smile to my face! Can't wait to see you! Love ya!