About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Never Gwow Up!

We've discovered Peter Pan at our house. It started with a book we got a few weeks ago. Then I bought a movie of the musical with Cathy Rigby. Tate and I have been watching chunks of it some nights before bed while Glenn's been out of town. It's been something fun to do and take up some of those long after-dinner hours without Glenn around. We just finished the movie for the first time last night and Tate was SO hyper. He kept chanting words to the song "I won't Grow Up" and running around in circles. Glenn and I just sat there watching him go nuts and laughing so hard!
If you've never heard the song before, there's a lot of repeating and this is apparently his favorite phrase, "Never grow up. Never grow up. Never grow up. Not me. Not I!"
Silly hyper boy.

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Don't you wish it was true and they wouldn't ever grow up. Or at least do it a little slower. Darling little man! We love you!

Debi said...

I absolutely adore him! He is so super cute when he is hyper, well he is cute all the time but he's so funny when he is goin' CRAZY! love it. I vote more videos...LOTS MORE! -kenzie

Anonymous said...

you can't even believe how many times i watch these videos each week! It's HILARIOUS!