About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aunties

Tate is in love with his Aunties. He's having an absolute blast playing with them. I'm a pretty big fan of them myself. The first morning it was almost more than he could stand that they were here and he got to play with them all day! We still have four more days to play and we're both feeling super lucky.
Thus far we've been doing a lot of shopping. You know, these girls are both starting school again in a couple weeks so new school clothes are a must. The next few days we have some fun outings planned. Basically we're having a blast, working out together, eating too much together, watching funny shows together, and tickling Tate until he can't take it any more. No complaints here!
This video is especially for Nanna who requested a video of Tate giggling. So here it is. Kenzie was shooting foam darts at the ceiling and they hit her as they bounced back down. For whatever reason, Tate thought it was stinkin' hilarious.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Pretty cute. I'm glad Tato is having fun with his Aunties. I don't envy you Thursday afternoon when he wakes up from his nap and the house is quiet again. Hopefully Glenn will be home to continue the chasing and tickling. Have fun!

Amberly said...

oh, aunties are the very best! I'm so glad tate has some great ones- makes me love my sisters on a whole different level!

The Hansen's said...

I will admit that I'm a little sad that I'm not there to tickle that adorable little man and listen to him read books and sing songs and just be completely heart meltingly cute. Love you guys so much and I'm so glad you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear all your adventures.