About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Brainwashing

I may have brainwashed my child. The latest favorite soundtrack at our house is "Hello Dolly". It started with the few songs from WALL-E. Then I bought the soundtrack and listened to it in the car. Then this past week we watched the movie...several times. It was requested. And he pranced around the room or sat riveted to the TV during the musical numbers. It's the best. He loves musicals. I love that he loves musicals because then we get "nap times" with soundtracks like this:

3 comments:

Amy Mak said...

So funny. Why does this not surprise me, knowing that he's your child? I LOVE it! It's so much better than anything else on TV!

Debi said...

His sweet voice is so adorable! Thank you do much for catching these moments.

Mallory said...

haha Darling darling darling. I'm so glad you're capturing all of this on film. The boy is too cute. I sure love and miss him...and all of you. :)