About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our morning jog and picture Wednesday

I figured I should probably document our lovely morning jog route as we'll only be able to use it for a few more days. We're closing on our new house tomorrow and moving in on Monday so we have precious little time left at our downtown apartment.

I started jogging again a few weeks ago. There have been a few days when it's been too cold to jog, especially with the kiddos, but not many. I've really enjoyed exercising outside again and I've been surprised that getting started again has not been too terrible. The double jogger is wonderful. Not crazy heavy like I expected and Tate loves it. When we first got it he'd just climb in and sit there, waiting for us to take him somewhere in his sweet new ride.

I can jog slowly for a while and only need to stop when my head hurts too much and then I walk for a minute or two. But that's another story entirely. Mind you, my pace is dismal, but I've never been fast, and I'm still at the point where I'm super proud of myself for exercising every day so I refuse to feel badly about how slow I am. I just won't do it. So here it is, pictures of my pleasant downtown morning jog:

Poor Finn spent much of the ride this morning doing this:




It was a very loud morning for this little man. And here's Tate's crazy stroller hair:


And picture Wednesday. Baby Finn, 12 weeks old.

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Wahoo for nice weather that lets you be outside! What a nice trail to take through your new digs. Finn is darling as ever. We love him!!

Debi said...

It's so nice to see the sunny weather you've had. I hope you new neighborhood isn't too hilly for a decent jog. I would think the movement and the interesting sights would keep the boys happy.

J Fowler said...

looks like a wonderful adventure, your boys are ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I am glad you are doing well. I am missing our warm Texas weather and the fun we had in your pool. -JoAnn