About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Picture Wednesdays

Picture Wednesday got away from me last week so here's two in a row:
Finnster at 46 weeks old
 He wants to start climbing the stairs.  I want him to not.  I should just break down and buy a gate...but I haven't yet, so we just keep a really close eye on little scooter.  It is pretty hilarious watching him when we're upstairs and he gets sight of the stairs and absolutely bolts toward them to see if he can get there before we catch him.  I wonder if we let him fall a couple of times, if he'd find them as exciting...
And here's Finn today at 47 weeks old.  
Guess where Finn and I spent the morning while Tate was at preschool?  At our darling booth at the Grandmother's House Boutique.  
It opened yesterday and, if I do say so myself, it's pretty darn cute.  Yesterday was kinda slow, today seemed slower, but supposedly the last three days should pick up.  I hope it does so we can sell all of our beds!  

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Umm..I'm obsessed with your son. Just when I think he can't possibly get any cuter, you post another Wednesday pic. It's absurd. I want to play with him like crazy. And your booth looks AMAZING! I'm sure the last few days will really pic up. Everything looks incredible. Love you!