About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ras Tanura

Just a couple of weeks after we arrived, Glenn took the boys to the beach up at Ras Tanura for the morning.  I had a massive migraine I couldn't shake and he decided to take them somewhere fun while the weather was still nice and left me home to rest.  They all came home talking about what a great time they had and how perfect the beach was.  I wish so much that I had been able to go.  It's a little too chilly now to venture out much in our swimming suits, but I'm sure it will be warm again very very soon.  
I love looking at the beautiful pictures Glenn took of their day together.  I realized that I had forgotten to post them on the blog and these pictures absolutely need to be in our family yearbook so, better late than never!

















 Man, I love my little boys.





Glenn did such a good job capturing their little faces and personalities in these pictures.  I'm so glad I was able to look through them and see how much fun they had even though I wasn't able to be there with them.

1 comment:

Debi said...

I love all these pictures of the beach! Almost as good as being there.