About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Twins!

Glenn here.

We have done it!  Twins in Saudi Arabia!

We had Kenna Jean and Taryn Kinsley on Tuesday, and everyone is doing just fine.  They should be coming home from the hospital tomorrow (Friday).

I will let Kim write all about it, but for now, you need pictures.  I shall deliver.


First came Kenna Jean.
Kenna
Next came Taryn Kinsley


Taryn meeting mommy for the first time.

I think she looks a lot like Finn.





I think Finn likes Taryn.




Kenna has hair.








Finn and Taryn

Tate and Kenna

Tate and Kenna




Kenna Jean

Taryn Kinsley




3 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh this post makes me so very happy. I LOVE the little boys reactions and faces when you're showing them the little baby on the bed. They are so adorable and will smother those little girls with love. I'm so proud of you Kimmy. You are so incredible and such a beautiful mom. Congratulations. I love that beautiful duo already.

Brittany @ My Decoupaged Life said...

Yay! I'm so happy and excited for you and I can't wait to hear so much more about those adorable little girls!

Debi said...

You my dear have 4 kids. F O U R!! This is so awesome!!