About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Picture Tuesday, 10 weeks old

This week the girls have been so darling.  They're smiling at us and at most everyone else they meet.  And they've both started to make more little cooing noises when we talk to them.  I'd forgotten how much those little noises make my heart melt.  It's like they're trying to tell me something very important and VERY sweet.  It's so much fun to see my little ladies react to us more and more.

This week for the first time we've sort of settled into a bit of a nap schedule.  It still varies a bit but it's been really nice to have sleepy times that are a little more predictable and it's AMAZING that they are being so good about being on the same schedule for the most part.  They have a morning nap about an hour after they eat and they sleep for about an hour or maybe an hour and a half which is when I get my workout and shower in.  It works our perfectly.  Then they have a pretty solid afternoon nap usually just after Finn goes to sleep.  Again, so perfect.  

Tate started back to school after a nice long spring break this week so we've had an even more predictable schedule.  I do not love having him back in school.  It was so fun having him home and having so much time to play together, but I guess it's just for a couple more months before summer.

This week we also had our first Easter as a family of 6.  It was fun to dress up the girls in their little matching tulle dresses and I decided to wear my tulle skirt too just for fun.  Having little baby girls is so great.  I sure love them.


Kenna and Taryn, 10 weeks old.
We got some sleepy grins at the pool today


1 comment:

The Hansen's said...

Oh, those sweet little faces! I adore this phase when they start to tell you stories and smile! It is just the sweetest! Hooray for a schedule and nap times that seem to land at the perfect times.
You all looked darling for Easter! Love you bunches!