About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Picture Tuesday, 12 weeks old

Good gracious, how did we get here?  12 weeks?!  That went by so incredibly fast!  My little babies who came into the world so teensy tiny are now starting to grow out of some of their 0-3 month clothes!  How did that happen?  The girls seem so big to me this week.  And their little bodies are starting to take on their own very different builds.  Kenna and Taryn are fed the exact same food at the exact same time and they eat the exact same amount and here are my two little girls with their own very different bodies and looks.  It's awesome.  I love that they are so different and I hope they will love it too.  They are both so beautiful and perfect.

The girls have not been consistently sleeping all night since that first time.  They did sleep all the way until 5:30 two more times this week but even when they don't we're still getting a solid 6-7 hour stretch consistently so it's hard to complain!

Our house has been hit by some bugs this week and thus far the girls have not caught them.  Tate and I have had colds and Finn had a stomach bug.  It's been kind of nice actually to have Tate home from school for a couple of days and just lay low together.  I sure hope Glenn and the girls don't catch anything before our trip!  It would be a real bummer to have to run a marathon when you're super congested and fevery!  

We leave for the airport in Bahrain tonight for our direct flight to LONDON!  It feels so surreal.  If you had told me 5 years ago that I'd be on my way to London with my FOUR children, including twin girls, to watch my husband run his THIRD marathon, I would have laughed in your face.  But here we are.  Living this crazy and amazing life that I never would have dreamt would be possible even one year ago.  

Here are my sweet babies, Kenna and Taryn, 12 weeks old!
Gotta love that little tongue.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

They are just beautiful!

Meag said...

Gorgeous baby girls!! They look like little opposites! I have twin cousin who look completely different and also have different personalities, and they are as close as can be!! I hope the same for your sweeties!!! Also, go Glenn!!!

Michelle said...

I love London!!! Have fun!! Your little girls are so beautiful!