About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whew!

We've had a big couple of weeks and LOTS of pictures to prove it so hold on!
Adam and Camarie are MARRIED!
Adam and Camarie were married on March 14th in St. George. Everything went really well. The reception was the night before at Camarie's church building. It was really nice. Aren't they cute?

The siblings, minus Mallory of course.

Our handsome Hansen boys.My handsome Makechnie boys. Aubry and Princess Mya both looking adorable as usual.
Tatie dancing with Nanna and Grampa.Their wedding day was beautiful. Everything was just perfect. The weather was gorgeous, the sealing was really sweet, everyone was on time...almost. It's the first sealing I've been to since my own. I loved being able to experience it again with them and remember my own special day. I remember very very little about my ceremony. I remember trying not to cry and trying to just look at Glenn and think about how much I loved him so that I didn't run for the hills. I was a little nervous and stressed out. What's new?
Our cute family-minus Mallory. We sure missed her! It felt like there was a bit hole in all of the pictures as I was looking through them. Something's missing...oh yeah. It's Mallory! Love from the sistas

Love from the brotha.
My little family in front of the St. George Temple. Glenn had school off last week for spring break so he met his professor in New Mexico to look around his field area for his Master's Thesis and figure out exactly how his project was going to work and where all of the outcrops were he was going to be looking at. Tate and I spent the week at my mom and dad's house where the Crosland kids were staying too. Jane and Mike went to Hawaii so my mom was watching their three little kids last week. It was a big, noisy party all week long. Little Maggie is...not so little any more. She's a chunka. I loved when she would be playing with toys and just stick one in her mouth and keep playing and talking to herself with the toy hanging out.

My little Niece Mya came to visit a couple of times too. Isn't she so cute in her St. Patty's day outfit complete with green bow and green binky? Man, we make cute kids in our family!
Adam and Camarie got back from their honeymoon on Saturday the 21st and we had an open house for them in AF that same night. It was so much fun. We decided to make it more of a fun party and less of a formal reception so we went with a Chinese theme since Ad served a Mandarin speaking mission and spent some time studying in China. His grooms cake was the great wall of China with little figures doing a triathalon, another love of his. It was a great party and SO much fun to see family. So many family members were able to make it. Many of whom I hadn't seen for years. We sure are a fun bunch.
Tate had a big week. He took his first two plane rides.
He met a lot of family members for the first time. I think he spent the most time with his grandpa.

He especially loved to cuddle on grandpa's chest.

We have our suspicions that Grandpa may have made little Tate cry once or twice so he could pick him up and "rescue" him from his nap so they could snuggle together on the couch.
Tate also met his Auntie Kenzie,
Auntie Aubry,
and his only Hansen cousin, Mya.
We had a good time taking pictures of these two. Little Mya is so petite and Little Tate is less petite. Little Mya is 9 months old and their feet are the same size. Tate's hands are much bigger. It was fun to see these two together and to get to snuggle my little Mya again. Auntie Aubry does Thursday pictures of Mya on her blog so she has an extra reason to update every Thursday. I decided (at the prompting of Tate's Nanna) to do Tuesday pictures. That way I get to see my little guy change in pictures and have a reason to blog every week...and Nanna has her Tatie fix every week.
So here it is: Tate at 4 weeks.
Tate at 5 weeks
We went to his one month doctor's appointment yesterday and he now weighs 11 lbs. 4 ounces and is 22 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile in both. Big boy. He's growing too fast. I keep asking him nicely to stop...but he won't. Sometimes he can be such a little stinker, just like his daddy.

3 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

The wedding week went too fast! Thanks for the pictures of my darling grand babies. Tate is looking too big!

The Hansen's said...

So much fun crammed into so few days... I feel like I didn't get to spend enough time just chatting and snuggling your sweet Tate. It was so great to see you and I am so glad you were here ot love Mya. Miss you!

Joni said...

What cute pictures! Looks like a really really fun week! So glad I got to see you.