About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Love


I love Kim. She took such good care of me the other day when I was flat on my back. It was one of those really humbling times in life when you are totally dependant on someone else. I don't know what I would have done if I were alone. I was so helpless. Kim was on the phone with the doctor, insurance, and pharmacy for well over a solid hour. She got me three different types of medicine to make me feel better, went to Sonic and got pebble ice for me to chew on, and even emptied my bowl frequently.
Thank you Kim. I love you, and I feel much better today.
-Your favorite superhero, Radioactive Man.

4 comments:

kimmalee said...

A superhero of my very own? I'm the luckies girl in the world! Honey, I'll clean out your barf bowl any day. Glad you're feeling better.

Stephen & Kendra said...

You guys are too cute. That sure does sound like true love. Glad you are feeling better Glen, hope it all turns out for you both.

McKenzie said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I think you just earned back that corner of your man card.

Aunt Debi said...

Oh Glenn, I'm so sorry the radiation has made you so sick. Quite frankly I didn't even think you ever got sick! We are thinking of you and hope the next week will go better. We love you! Mom and Pops Hansen