About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mom, I singing!

Tate has just started to sing songs to himself. He really just repeats a couple of words or a phrase over and over but I think it's so sweet. He says little phrases from songs he hears on TV or songs I sing to him at nap and bed time and he says them really slow and drawn out. I love it. We haven't been able to get him to sing along with us yet when we are singing to him.

We went for a drive last Sunday and he was getting restless and ornery so Glenn and I started singing to him. Then we randomly stopped at the same word and Tate finished the phrase. We laughed so hard and kept doing it over and over. Then we tried to catch it on film.

11 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

adorable!!!

McKenzie said...

too cute!!

Glenn Makechnie said...

I'm a big fan of song #2.

Glenn Makechnie said...

Why could he not have been twins?

The Kelly Variety said...

That is so sweet. . .It is amazing how much happiness music brings to the heart. He just -totally- melted mine!

Unknown said...

Seriously Glenn, only twins? Why not triplets? When they're that cute...I'm just sayin.

Janelle said...

So so cute. Our girls do that as we read to them now. They memorize the story and can finish each phrase. I love the great big KISS, mwha! We love you Tate-o!

Aunt Debi said...

I'm with Steph. Let's get a few more for the money next time!! Doubles or triples!! Wahoo!! Get on that, will you?

Croslands said...

Yep, he's pretty much an angel. I've been catching up on all of the funny things he says.
And that craft fair!! wahoo. I guess the more expensive ones can really be worth it. I'm glad that you finally found out what works best.

Aunt Debi said...

K do I have the cutest nephew or WHAT! He has the cutest little lisp. And I'm surprisingly with Glenn on this one, I vote song #2:)Cute Boy

Aunt Debi said...

sorry that "Aunt Debi" was by me Mckenzie sorry