About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well Done

Last night Tate was in his high chair eating his dinner. Glenn let out a loud burp and Tate immediately prompted him, "Excuse me."
I couldn't help but smile. Glenn just glared at me. That last thing Glenn wants is someone else to bug him about manners and such. I think it's wonderful. Good job, Tate.

6 comments:

Amberly said...

ha! take that, glenn! you know you better use your manners when your tiny little man is correcting you!

Glenn Makechnie said...

A man should be allowed to burp in his own kitchen. Heck, I can walk around necked in there, so why can't I burp? And he poops his pants several times a day, so who is he to judge?

Tate will learn. I'm not too concerned.

Aunt Debi said...

When we are grown ups we should know to use good manner all the time. There is no place ok for the free release of gases around other people. Just step into the bathroom or out the door. Maybe just enjoy them by yourself. I still love you though!

The Hansen's said...

Ha! I think the comments are just as entertaining as your post! Love you guys!

Amy Mak said...

Good job Tate. If the wife can't keep the husband civilized she must employ other means. My children are trained to exclaim, "DADDY" for all obscene and vulgar behavior by their father. It works for safety too. Screaming, "PUT ON YOUR SEATBELT DADDY!!!" has been rather effective because it's so annoying. And I don't have to say a word. Not one single word. But I still get the glare!

Liz said...

Love it.