About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Finn in pictures

Hey, it's me, Finn.  My mom is always talking about me, but I figured it was about time I get a word in around here.  So here I am, cute as can be at 44 weeks old.  Yep, dangerously close to a whole year old and I'm not stoppin', no matter what my mom says.  This growing thing is awesome!
Here's what I've been up to lately:
 I love to walk.  If you'll hold my hands I'll get going down the hall as fast as my little legs can go and you'll be rewarded with one of my handsome smiles.
I know my mom says that my tongue is silly, but ya know what?  Sometimes a guy's gotta focus and if the tongue comes out, then so be it.  This walking stuff takes a lot of concentration.  Do you know how many muscles have to work at once to make this happen?  The tongue is necessary.
 My big brother is a rock star.  Seriously, have you seen him?  We picked him up from preschool today and check out what he had on his head.
 Yep, he's pretty cool.  I can't get enough of him.  Sometimes he plays with me and it's pretty much the highlight of my life.
 No one can get enough of me.  I know, I know, my cheeks are delicious.  My thighs are irresistible.  I'll smile at you for free and giggle for not much more.  I get it.  But come on!  I do not like to snuggle.  Quit trying to make me.  It's who I am.  I'm not changing!
 So...who's been holding out on me with the bananas?  These things are delicious.  And guess what?  I can eat them by myself.  I just have to figure out how this plate thing works.
Sometimes people like to tease me with my milk or my food.  They think it's funny to see me freak out.  They're always talking about how cute it is when my hands start shaking.  Let me just get this out there once and for all.  I. do. not. like. it.  Just give me the goods already.  
Yep, life's pretty good for me.  I sleep all night.  I take two long naps.  My big brother likes me and is really protective when I play with something I shouldn't.  My mom and dad love me to pieces, and aside from the constant forced snuggles, I like them too.
Well, I've gotta go get naked and splash in the tub.  It's my favorite time of day and I do not want to miss it.

5 comments:

Debi said...

Holy cow, give that kid the mild already! Very cute blog Finn. You have grown too fast and are thinking you are too big! Can't wait to add to those annoying snuggles tomorrow.

Amy Mak said...

Hahahaha! That face, that tongue. Adorable.

Krista Hegstrom said...

Love it! What a cute boy! I think the narration is pretty accurate! If only we could read their minds! :)

Meag said...

Oh Kim, he is just so adorable! Wish he and Parker could be Baby Buddies. Thanks for your sweet compliment on my boys' costumes :)

Janelle said...

I love the picture of him licking the bananas off the plate. He is so adorable.