About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Little Man

We found out on Friday that we're having a boy! He is not very shy little boy. It was only about 30 seconds into the sonogram when he decided to declare his gender. I said to the nurse, "Wait, are you sure?" And she just said, "Are you looking?" He's a proud little guy. We're super excited. I'm a little nervous because boys are just SO different from girls and sometimes I'm not sure what to do with the boy that I have. I'm sure I'll figure it out along the way. Glenn couldn't possibly be more thrilled. He came in to my work on Saturday and spent about an hour picking out an outfit for the little guy. It was so cute to watch him get excited about the little boy clothes and think about what he needs to be sporting in which season. He was adorable. I'm sure he's going to be looking for a miniature lacrosse stick and it will be in our son's hands before he even knows how to sit up.
It finally feels real that we're having a baby. I'm not showing much yet, I just feel pudgy. I look like I ate a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner but I can't suck it in. So it was amazing to have an ultrasound and see our little guy who is a whole person already. He definitely needs to get bigger, but this little dude has arms and legs and fingers and toes. He has a nose and a chin and a tiny heart. It was without a doubt one of the coolest things I've ever seen. So here are a couple of pix of our little man. Keep cookin' little guy. See you soon!



11 comments:

Croslands said...

I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see a mini Glenn tearing up the place. He is going to be stinkin hilarious!

You need to stop all of the worrying you are going to be a fantastic mother. All the boy needs is a ball and a place to throw it.

Unknown said...

Oooohhhh!!! I love it!! What a cutie and so proud to be a little man. We're sooo excited for you guys. You'll be the best parents. Yea Makechnie's!!!

Krista Hemsley said...

OH!!!!!! yay!!! He's going to be like the cutest little boy ever! You are gonna be a great Mommy :)

Aunt Debi said...

Oh yea, Mallory and I knew it was going to be a boy! You will be a darling mom. It is so fun! And i get to have both kinds to start spoiling! This is great!
XO Mom

Christina Pratt said...

yeah! this is so great! your like a mommy now! what are you going to name him?

Katelyn & Wade said...

Ahhh! Congratulations! I remember that ultrasound being a really, really cool experience. Something about seeing that little tiny person inside you, counting all the little fingers and toes was very exciting. Get ready to spend your entire paycheck in your store!

The Hansen's said...

I can't even stand it I'm soooo excited for you! You and Glenn will be such awesome parents! It is such an amazing thing seeing a little person inside, can't wait until you start feelin' the wiggles!
I grew up with all boy cousins for years and it was the best so I am so very excited for Mya. They will be little buddies I can just tell! I am so thrilled for you!

natabird said...

Hey. It was good to hear from you. Congrats on your little boy. Oh, and on moving to TX. I love TX. I'll shoot you an email soon so we can get back in touch. I hope all is well.

Haley said...

I found the link to your blog on Natalie's blog. Congrats on your baby boy. It's so much fun to look at the ultrasound picutres and realize there really is a baby in there and your expanding waistline is producing something!! Check out my blog. I just had a baby girl 2 months ago and have a little boy who's 3. Being a Mommy is crazy and soo fun!
Haley Paxman Castillo

Kristen Parker said...

I am so so so so happy!!!!!! HE is going to be amazingly adorable!!!!!! you will be the best mom in the world he is lucky!!!!!!! I love you and miss you so much!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Have you finished the last twilight book yet? hey my blog went private so email me at lindsbanks@gmail.com so I can have your email to add you. Thanks!