About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eight

Aubry tagged me a while ago and I haven't made time to respond in a bit. Thanks Aub for keeping me involved in the blogging world!
8 Shows I watch...
1- The Office
2- Lost
3 - John and Kate Plus Eight
4- House
5- Gilmore Girls
6- The Today Show
7- What Not to Wear
8- Home Make-over shows
8 Favorite restaurants...
1- Olive Garden
2- Macaoni Grill
3- California Pizza Kitchen
4- Bombay House
5- Tepanyaki
6- Carrabas
7- Cheesecake Factory
8- Los Hermanos
8 Things that Happened Yesterday...
1- Went to work.
2- Folded laundry
3- Cleaned the bathroom
4- Went out to eat with my sweetheart
5- Talked to mom and dad on the phone
6- Filled the car up with gas for just 24 dollars!
7- Took the plastic drop cloth out of the nursery. We just finished most of the painting.
8- Bought some cute little gingerbread house kits for my nieces and nephew in New Hampshire!
8 Things I'm looking forward to...
1- Christmas!!! Christmas music, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, Christmas treats, seeing my family, drinking hot chocolate at my parents house because I'm actually cold, Christmas trip to Hawaii, the fact that Christmas is closer to February 15th than today is! Basically everything about Christmas!
2- Thanksgiving trip to New Hampshire/Boston.
3- Shopping for Christmas presents!
4- Getting my hair cut sometime soon.
5- Sleeping and snuggling tonight after we both get home from school and work.
6- My little boy getting here.
7- New round people clothes coming in the mail from Gap friends and family day!
8- Seeing the Twilight movie.
8 Things on my Wish List...
1- A trip to Disneyland with my honey.
2- A trip to Europe with my honey.
3- To be done with school some day.
4- Little surprises from my honey for Christmas.
5- To find a cute hairstyle that is different. I'm bored with my hair.
6- For my little boy to be healthy...and weigh less than 9 pounds at birth!
7- Learn to speak Italian.
8- Take a photography and videography class so I can make pretty pictures and family videos.
8 Things I LOVE!
1- Glenn
2- Mini Glenn
3- My awesome Family!
4- The Gospel
5- Vacations
6- Snuggling
7- Art, theatre, music, things that make life pretty.
8- The little material things that make my life easier and more comfortable. My car, our adorable house, comfy furniture, the internet, warm showers, etc.
8 Things I don't like...
1- Nuts in yummy treats. I think nuts just don't belong in cookies or brownies.
2- Big bugs...and some little bugs.
3- Taking care of the finances. It stresses me out, but then again, what doesn't?
4- Cleaning bathrooms. Not my favorite chore.
5- When my house is a mess.
6- When I'm really hungry and I can't decide what I want to eat.
7- When people are upset and I can't help.
8- Being bored.
People I tag...
1 - Stephanie Thomas
2 - Krista Saltmarsh
3 - Aunt Jane

1 comment:

Krista Hemsley said...

mean i am tagged and i can put it on my blog? :) i will take it as a yes!