About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween fun!

Glenn and I had an enjoyable Halloween. We were invited to a party at a fun couple's house in our ward and decided we needed to dress up for Halloween for the first time in years. We tossed around a couple of ideas and ended up with cereal killers. I thought we could just carry around plastic knives and slashed boxes of cereal. Then Glenn said, "Why don't we just dress up as giant cereal boxes and carry knives around?" So we became the cereal killers. We think we're pretty funny. And yes, we are huge dorks. No question.
Some of the little kids at the party were kind of confused. One little girl asked us, "Why are you carrying swords?" Yeah, didn't really think about how to explain that to kids. Hope none of them have nightmares about enormous scary cereal boxes coming to get them with swords!

Some funny details on our boxes.

7 comments:

The Hansen's said...

You are awesome! What fun! I am loving every minute of it! I hope that you had a blast at the party! Happy Halloween!

Joni said...

Clever costumes!

Brittany @ My Decoupaged Life said...

Hah! Thats so funny! So I hear that you're in my best friend Shiloh's ward! That's so awesome!

Croslands said...

Totally love it! So creative. I bet you guys had a blast. I haven't dressed up in years because I never know what to do. Next time I'll ask you.

natabird said...

That's a cute costume idea. Looks like you had a fun halloween...

Unknown said...

You guys are awesome!

Krista Hemsley said...

Hahaha! K that is freaking hilarious my friend!!! I laughed right out loud when I read that!! Bravo!