About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

See, you guys!


See? I wasn't joking. Bring on the stretchy pants. It took me a while to convince myself that I needed to have pictures of pregnant me and that I probably should post some of myself at some point. I'm just not cute right now. Most days I'm okay with it, but I still know that I'm not cute. Some women are cute pregnant women. They're all petite with just a little basketball tummy. I'm more everything is puffy from my shoulders to my knees type of pregnant person. It's not the most flattering. I know that in the future I'll be glad I documented my prego days...so here you go. Me at 24 weeks. Ta da!

5 comments:

Croslands said...

Yes, you're cute! And I do see a cute little bump there. For a while there I couldn't believe that you weren't even showing. You look great!

Aunt Debi said...

OK, I guess you really are expecting. But Honey, you've only begun. Just think of how cute and soft that little butterball will be to hold. It really is worth it. XO Mom

Unknown said...

What are you talking about "not cute!" So stinkin' cute! And I'm glad your little bump is finally making an appearance. I looked like that around 3 weeks! I know, I know, can't compare, but come on! How cute are you!?

Brittany @ My Decoupaged Life said...

I think you're very cute, but I totally understand. For a couple months I just felt large and didn't really look pregnant, but now my belly is forming. It's nice to have people recognize I'm pregnant and not think I'm gaining weight randomly!

The Hansen's said...

Sis, I hear ya! There is such a difference between what people see and how you feel. But know that you look absolutely adorable! You are looking great! You may not feel it but you look it!
I love the bump! He's cute already!
Love you!
ps~ you'll be glad you have those pics. I got looking back on my stuff and I have very few of me and my belly and it makes me sad.