About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Abusive parent.

One of my co-workers gave me this dog shirt because her dog is too fat for it and it's brand new. People are funny about their dogs here. Everyone has dogs and they treat them like their babies. I don't really care for dog clothes. I didn't really want a dog shirt, but she was so excited to give it to someone with a dog that would fit it that I kind of couldn't say no. So...I put it on poor Rosie when I got home and Glenn and I laughed at her for a long time. She actually didn't seem to mind much. She just kind of walked around with this confused face like "Hey, what's this?" So here are some pictures of my evening as an abusive dog parent. I think she looks pretty ridiculous.
I don't think Rosie likes the flash.In other news, it was chilly last night. Not cold mind you, but chilly. It was probably 45 degrees or so. We went out to dinner and after we came out of the restaurant it was chilly! Very exciting. It just isn't fall without a little chill in the air and if I have to wait until nine at night to get it then so be it. I am told, however, that yesterday was unseasonably cold for this time of year and while we may have occasional cold spells it is unlikely to actually cool down until Decemberish. Excellent. My family has had frost and snow already back home. How is this fall?

5 comments:

The Hansen's said...

I don't know kimmy, rosie is kinda rockin that shirt! Work it rosie!

Joni said...

That's a pretty snazzy outfit!

Aunt Debi said...

I can't wait until little Fritz is born so we don't have to have pictures of your dog anymore. Baby pictures are much cuter!

The Hunt's said...

I keep waiting for fall here too! I miss the cool crisp temps and get excited when it's cool enough to wear a jacket! But then I go get in my car in the mornings and don't have to scrape and/or freeze and I don't feel so bad anymore.

Croslands said...

I think that dog shirts are hilarious. I'm not into the whole Paris Hilton dog princess thingy but when you don't have kids to dress up, why not dogs?