About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged!

I've never been tagged before. It's kind of exciting. I have a hard time with definite favorites or least favorites so this is sort of what I came up with today. It may be different tomorrow:)

3 Favorite Last Purchases:
1. Cute vest and bowtie for little man's blessing.
2. Comfy stretchy pants for me.
3. Crib bedding for little man. It's just more fun to shop for him!
3 Fears:
1. Losing someone I love.
2. Little man born with something wrong.
3. Spiders and snakes. We're not friends.
3 Favorite Movies:
1. Notting Hill
2. The Philadelphia Story (many more good oldies and musicals)
3. Waiting for Guffman (edited of course)
3 Facts about me:
1. I have an issue with food texture. I like the taste of apples, I don't like the texture and biting into the skin. Same thing with beef and a lot of other meat. It's wierd. I know.
2. I wanted to be an astronaut or an E.R. doctor when I was younger.
3. I have never wanted to go sky diving. Not a need I have.
3 Thing I haven't done:
1. Learned to whistle or wink
2. The splits. Never been a very flexible girl.
3. Watched Saturday's Warrior.
3 Thing I can't Live without:
1. My family
2. Snuggling.
3. The Gospel
3 Things on today's list:
1. Go for a walk with Rosie.
2. Watch conference whilst snuggling with my sweetheart.
3. Make pizza dough for dinner tonight. We're having some couples over.
3 Favorite Dishes:
1. Yummy salads and breadsticks. I think I could eat at Olive Garden every day!
2. Yummy pizza or other starch stuffed dish. I'm a bread fiend.
3. Hot chocolate. I know it's not really a dish...but I love it.
3 Places I have lived:
1. Austin, TX
2. Orem, American Fork, Provo, UT
3. Alcala de Henares, Spain
3 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. The Office
2. Lost (I'm just becoming an addict. Thank you netflix.)
3. Fun shows on TLC. I like to catch John and Kate plus 8.
3 Places I have traveled:
1. Disneyland
2. The UK
3. Hawaii
3 Favorite Desserts:
1. ICE CREAM! My favorite is vanilla with bits of cookies or candy in them. Yes, I am 5 years old.
2. My mom's Blemire Cake recipe
3. Eclair Cake
3 Things I would buy if money wasn't an issue:
1. New wardrobe!
2. Lots and lots of vacations.
3. Give money to charities.
3 Wishes:
1. To be a good mommy.
2. Serve a mission with my sweetheart.
3. To do service in other countries some day with our kiddies.

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

So very fun Kimmy! I love to hear your answers, it's always fun to learn little details that you didn't know before. I am excited that you bought bedding for the babe!! What does it look like? I am excited to see pics! Any other purchases?

Krista Hemsley said...

notting hill is my most favorite movie ever. just thought i would share :)

ps: i am stealing this for my blog! hope you don't mind! haha

Arthur and Heather Makechnie said...

Okay..... but cookies in ice cream is TEXTURE -?

How is Rosie taking the news? Has she insisted on getting her own little boy doll to practice on?