About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Picture Wednesday

Finn at 23 weeks old.  

 Little Finn-o is just a doll.  A happy, squishy, "fuffy" doll.  He's been rolling over a lot more lately.  He's mastered the back to tummy and then he usually gets stuck and frustrated after a while.  He has rolled back a few times but not as often.  He's starting to get a little more antsy and it sometimes takes a toy or change of scenery to keep him happy.  I don't love that.  I wish he'd stay my little infant Finn who needed nothing more than to be snuggled by me all day long to be happy, but I know those days are rapidly coming to a close.  So I guess I'll just hang on and get in as many baby snuggles as I can while I still can.

Glenn and I were gone for much of this past week on a little adventure of our own which I will blog about shortly!  My mom watched the boys and I don't think they missed us one bit.  She's so wonderful.
This is a new trick Finn's been doing since we got back.  For some reason while sucking his binky he occasionally sticks out his bottom lip and sucks his binky like this.
 Super funny-looking, but for some reason he likes it.  I sure love my little boy.



2 comments:

Debi said...

Finny is a sweety. I don't remember seeing the bottom lip protruding when I was there but I guess he needs to surprise us now and then. I never saw him sucking in his bottom lip and I thought that would be cute. I'm glad Glenn will be around for another week.

Mallory said...

Goodness! He is the cutest thing. Can't wait to kiss his cute face when I get back. love that little guy