About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

There are Bunnies at the Bottom of my Garden.

My mom used to sing us a song called, "There are Fairies at the Bottom of My Garden."  But I have bunnies in my garden.  Two baby bunnies, to be exact.  
 They're so cute and tiny.  Just a little handful of bunny, and wicked fast too.  I've seen them on my porch and in my little garden a couple of times and tried to catch them so Tate could snug them for a bit, but they were too fast.  And they have a bunny hide-out.  In this crack.  
 They both dive in there when I get too close for comfort and hide out until I leave.  But last night after Glenn came home, and I begged him to help me catch one to play with, just for a little bit.  Glenn, for some strange reason, was opposed to the idea of capturing a helpless little bunny for our 3 year old to love up, but he gave in.  It took the two of us,  our neighbor boy, and strategically positioning Tate to block another exit, but we caught him.  
He was so cute and soft.  We may have to have another snuggle visit sometime.  Today, every time we saw our garden bunnies Tate would whisper urgently, "Go get the bunny box!" which is this box with the cozy blanket in the bottom.  It's fun to have bunnies at the bottom of my garden.  I much prefer them to the things that were living in the bottom of my garden in Houston.    Thanks for playing little baby.
And here's Picture Wednesday.  Finn is now 21 weeks old.  What the junk, kids?  Please stop with all the growing.  
I love Tate's "smiling for the camera" fake smile.  What cute little boys I have.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Look at those precious boys! And bunnies! Love it.

Meag said...

Oh that is one precious bunny! Agreed, much better than spiders :)

Noah brought me the Ensign twice this week, pointed to the boy on the cover, and said, "Look, it's Tate! Right here, it's Tate!" We sure miss y'all :)

Debi said...

The bunny looks so tiny in the box. I'm amazed you caught it. They are fast. Interesting smile on Tate. I haven't seen that one. Funny. I get to see you next week!

Amberly said...

you have darling boys. completely darling. and when you figure out the secret to make the stop growing, please share!!