About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Picture Wednesday

Here's little Finn-o,  19 weeks old at Nanna's house.
 
 And here's little man today at 20 weeks old.  
Finn is changing so fast.  Why must they do that.  These kids come into my life, change everything, steal my heart, and then grow up so fast.  It's entirely unfair.  Finn is just a doll.  He's such a good boy.  He only cries when he's hungry or tired and the rest of the time he's so sweet and happy.  I was watching some videos of Tate as a baby last week and remembered how hard we had to work to get him to smile or laugh when he was Finn's age.  It was worth it, when he did, but it took more work.  All it takes with little Finn is a second of eye contact and he just lights up.  It's great for your confidence.  He's ALWAYS happy to see you.  He's such a fun size right now.  Just a big ball of boy.  The perfect size for rolling up and squeezing tight into a little ball in my arms or on my shoulder.  Perfect.  It's hard to imagine that he'll be moving around on his own soon and this time of loving to snug and being content in my arms is limited.  I try not to think about it too much.
I have so much to record about last week in Utah but it will have to wait for another time.  We had so much fun and it's a bummer to be home, as always.  Today was filled with errands and cleaning I had put off and tomorrow probably will too.  Coming home from a trip is always a bust.

4 comments:

Katelyn & Wade said...

freaking cute.

Janelle said...

I love that 2nd picture. It's almost his Zoolander look. He's adorable.

Meag said...

Sorry your trip had to end :( That second kiddo of yours keeps cuter and cuter!!!

Debi said...

It was a wonderful weekend with everyone here. It is pretty quiet around home now. At least I get to come again in a couple of weeks for your birthday. Maybe I can get Tate to warm up to me once his parents are gone.