About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Picture Tuesday, 7 weeks old

For their 7 week birthday the girls gave us a present of 6 and a half continuous hours of sleep last night.  It was very sweet of them.  Though I dare say I think they enjoyed it too.  I sure love these two little girls.  This week they're outgrowing more of their little newborn clothes and filling out their little 0-3 month clothes a little more.  It's so sad to be putting away clothes already!  But look at those darling little squishy cheeks!  Hard to complain too much about those!
 I keep waiting for the girls to get more smiley but they're just not yet.  I probably get one little smile from each of them every day but that's about it.  Hopefully I'll get some more in the coming weeks.  They are still little, I suppose.  Though they seem enormous to me this week compared to how teensy they were at first.
Taryn and Kenna, 7 weeks old.


1 comment:

The Hansen's said...

Beautiful little ladies I love you!!! You are filling out quite nicely I agree! Can't wait until I have the chance to squeeze and kiss you both!