About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finn's day

We blessed little Finn on February 5th, our last Sunday in Houston. It was weird having a big day for our little man without any family nearby. Luckily we have some great friends in Houston and it was pretty sweet to see all those priesthood holders around my little baby. People whose families we've grown close to and are there for us when we need them. The church is wonderful that way.

Glenn gave Finn a sweet blessing and Finn was very well-behaved. He told Finn that he brings a spirit of peace and love into our home, which is absolutely true. Another part that stuck out in my mind was when Glenn said that his physical strength would be a great asset to him in life. That made me wonder what our little babe will be doing with his life. So many possibilities. It's fun to imagine what that might mean.
After church we took a few pictures in front of our beautiful home. Finn was very sweet through church but it was cold outside and taking pictures outside was not his idea of a good time. He probably wasn't very comfortable either. His ever-increasing neck circumference made it a pretty tight squeeze to get that top button done up. But mean mom insisted on a little bow tie! Luckily big brother Tate is always there to kiss him better when he gets cranky!

I love this one. I'm just happy to be here...aaaaand both my boys are crying. Ahhhh motherhood.


Seriously, my boys are so handsome.

5 comments:

Mallory said...

Ummm....darling. Love the bowtie. And I miss your beautiful house on your behalf. haha Love you guys! Can't wait to meet little Finn!

Jen said...

Still upset and in denial about you leaving.....

Saw the moving truck today. I threw a rock at it.

Katelyn & Wade said...

I'm am sorry you to have to leave that house. I will shed a tear for you. If it makes you feel any better though, your sweater is super cute. And so is your brood of boys.

The Hansen's said...

So sweet! Finn looks so handsome in his liitle bowtie, I think it makes his cheeks even more lucious, if that's possible. I'm glad you got some fun pics infront of your house. A little piece of your heart. Love you!

Janelle said...

Awww, how sweet! I wish we weren't so crazy busy that we could have come over for it.
Well, we'll see you soon enough!