About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Picture Wednesday

Finn at 10 weeks old!
This week Finn gave me a very sweet present: seven hours of continuous sleep. He goes to sleep at 9-9:30 every night and doesn't wake up until 4-4:30 when he eats, and then he goes back to sleep until seven. It's amazing what a difference it makes. Oh continuous sleep, how I've missed you.
Finn is such a sweetie. Very generous with his smiles and is starting to coo and chat with us when he's awake and happy. I forgot how sweet those baby noises are. I just love them. He had a couple of days of unexplained screaming fits this week but I think that's passed now. He's very patient with all the shuffling around here and even recovered quickly when big brother accidentally smacked him hard in the head with a book this week. Love our little guy.

4 comments:

Amy Mak said...

He looks like a little man! So cute!

Amberly said...

yea for sleep!! can I be excited that fischer did the same thing?! honestly, we'll get this puppy trained just in time to start over with a baby!

Mallory said...

Cute little chubs. I love that boy. Glad you're getting some sleep pretty lady. Love you

The Hansen's said...

Wahoo for long stretches of sleep! They are like magic aren't they? He just becomes more handsome with each passing week, thanks for sharing with us. I look forward to Wednesdays so I can get my Finn fix. Love you!