About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today my life is:

-Egg in a hole and orange juice.
- Sesame Street while I take a shower.
-Mystery smudges on my clothes.
-Not-so-mystery smudges on my clothes...can't decide which are more disconcerting.
-Toys scattered around the house, regardless of the fact that they've been picked up several times already.
-Deciding how much of little boy's pee on his pants or mine requires a change of pants and how much we can just let dry. (Do moms of girls get peed on regularly?)
-Digging out the light weight swaddling blankets because it's 80 degrees out and it's getting hot in here!
-A 6-week doctor appointment. (which involved a discussion about my headaches. The meds are helping immensely! As long as I take them I'm not in any pain anymore. It's wonderful!!! Hoping not to have to take them forever in order for the lack of pain to continue...)
- A flower arrangement and note from Glenn's boss saying thanks for being supportive of the move. So sweet.
-A nap attempt for all 3 of us. Alas, it was only an attempt today.
- Whining for no other reason than just to see what I'll do in response. It's one of those ornery boundary testing days. Love that.
-Looking forward to honey coming home from work. Spinach and Feta pizza for dinner tonight.
- Spending my time with these two and getting to kiss these little cheeks as much as I want.
All in all, a pretty good day.
Here's picture Wednesday. Little Finn, 6 weeks old!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Are you getting out for a regular walk everyday now? The kids look darling. So glad the meds are working.

kimmalee said...

nope, just an exercise video every day so far. We still don't have a double stroller. We're holding out for bonus time for our double jogger.

The Hansen's said...

Love it! Sounds like a busy day. I'm SO glad that you have found some relief from your headaches. I'll keep hoping that there is a complete end in sight for you. I love seeing Tate's smiling face, and there must be something in the air because Mya has been pushing things the past couple days too. Finn! slow down please! Auntie Aubry needs to snuggle that cute little baby face.

Amy Mak said...

Glad the meds are working! Love honest mom posts - and love that you always truly feel such great love for your children. Through it all.