About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

17 weeks

My little boy is 4 months old.
THEN:

NOW:

Tate is so much fun right now. He is such a happy little boy. Gone are the days of the 1 hour melt downs a few times a day for no apparent reason. If he is sleepy, hungry, or needs to be changed he is grumpy and otherwise he is a very pleasant little man. It's just wonderful. Just last week we got his first giggles and he is getting quite good at it now. It's like he starts getting excited and it fills him up and bubbles out. Then at the end of his giggle he does this big gasp like he is just overwhelmed by how funny that was. So sweet.

He's also started blowing raspberries. It increases the drooling. It's pretty darn cute though.
Being Tate's mom is so great. I just didn't know. I didn't know that I could have so much fun taking care of someone else. I didn't know that I could love a little tiny person so much. I didn't know I would worry about things that are so far away because I just want the best for this little man so badly. I didn't know I could watch an hour disappear just listening to my little boy make his sweet noises and trying to make him smile. I didn't know that I would ever be woken at 3 am and be excited to spend time with my baby. I didn't know that I would I would fall in love with my sweetheart all over again while watching him love our little boy. My life is entirely different than it was 4 months ago and you know what? It's pretty darn good.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great post! I sure can't believe how much little Tate has grown! He's so cute! :)

The Hansen's said...

So, cute, he looks so huge compared to the first pic. He is such a little man now. Isn't it the best seeing each new milestone.

Amanda and Miles said...

He sure has grown. HOw long is he? It's funny how much being a mom changes you. Keep enjoying it it only get better we they can have conversations with you.