About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Tummy Time" 18 Weeks

Hey there!
I learned a new trick this week. I'm not a big fan of tummy time. Mostly it results in 5 minutes of tolerating being on my tummy which concludes with me burying my face in the blanket and throwing a fit until mom picks me up. Mom tries to tell me to be tough and that tummy time is good for me. I still don't like it. Nope I don't.So this week I figured out that I don't have to be on my tummy if I don't feel like it! I can tuck one arm up and push off just right with the other one and end up on my back. YEA! Then my mom stands over me with her hands on her hips which I think is super funny, and she flips me back over again. Sometimes we do this 5 or 6 times over again and my mom still doesn't learn that I don't feel like being on my tummy. Silly mommy.
You know what I do like is this Rosie thing. She is big and furry and she likes to lick my fingers and my toes and my face. I think it tickles and it makes me smile. I guess I taste delicious. Mom doesn't like it at all. Oh Mom. Some day when I grow up I'll show my mom how to really have fun!

5 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Now, Mr. Tate.. your mommy is right, tummy time will make you bigger and stronger so you can crawl all over and chase the rosie thing. But, so you know your cousin mya didn't like tummy time either, she would scream and scream. Be brave, I know you can do it! Good job on figuring out how to roll over, you little adorable smartie pants you!

Rachel Ann said...

He is such a cutie!! I can't believe how big he has gotten!

Rachel Ann said...

Tanner and I were trying to figure out who he looks like and we have no idea. Does he look like either of your baby pictures?

Glenn Makechnie said...

He looks like both our baby pictures, but neither of us now.

Unknown said...

Who ever he looks like, he's one stinkin' handsome fellow!