About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tagged!

8 Things I did yesterday...
1- Kissed Glenn
2- Kissed Tate
3- Lunch with Glenn at work
4- Grocery shopping
5- Bathed Rosie
6- Laundry
7- Read some of "My Sister's Keeper". Jodi Picoult. Good stuff.
8- Snuggled my sweetheart while watching our netflix movie.

8 Favorite TV shows...
1- The Office
2- Lost
3- So You Think You Can Dance? (Oh no I don't, but watching that show makes me WISH I could!)
4- News
5- Gilmour Girls reruns
6- What not to wear
7- Friends reruns
8- Did I say the office? I suppose I don't follow that many TV shows...this list was hard!

8 Favorite Eats...
1- Macaroni Grill
2- Olive Garden
3- Carrabas
4- California Pizza Kitchen
5- Cheesecake Factory (Yes I do like Italian food.)
6- Indian restaurants! (The Clay Pit in Austin, Bombay House in Provo...Yum!)
7- PF Changs
8- Yummy sandwich places (Gandolfo's, Pot Bellies, Which Wich. I'm a girl of simple tastes.)

8 Things I am looking forward to...
1- Glenn coming home from work
2- The weekend
3- Going to Utah in the fall
4- Going back to Austin
5- Going to Wicked in August
6- Every new thing Tate learns!
7- Shakespeare Festival with the whole fam this year.
8- Starting our "done with school" life.

8 Things on my wish list...
1- For my marriage to my sweetheart to stay as fun as it is now.
2- For my little boy to grow up to be a good, sweet boy.
3- A nice, safe place for all of us to grow up in.
4- TRAVELING! With my brothers, sisters, and parents, just Glenn and I, and with my own little family too.
5- To enjoy working out. I enjoy the after work out feeling. But I've never really enjoyed the actual working out. That would be nice.
6- A good job for my honey.
7- To be more involved in theatre again someday.
8- To see the world! Well, not every bit of it but I do have an extensive list.

8 Things I'm thankful for...
1- Glenn
2- Tate
3- My families.
4- The gospel
5- That my sweet boys and myself are all healthy.
6- That we are in the situation that we are in during this economic crisis. We're lucky to not have much to lose right now and we feel like we're in a good place!
7- Summertime. Swimming, sunshine, travel, snow cones, everything about it!
8- That I live in America

8 People I Tag... (keep in mind, dears, if you choose not to participate in the tagging I will love you still!)
Janelle Cluff
Amy Makechnie
Jenny Woodard
Stephanie Thomas
Katelyn Hunt
Lindsay Banks
Joni Jacobs
Camarie Hansen

1 comment:

Christina Pratt said...

guess what! I am in new york right now with my aunt! and we had the choice to either go see wicked or mary poppins, and you know what she chose! mary poppins! she is crazy! I was so disapionted! mary poppins was good, but I would have ratherd wicked!