About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gotcha!

Tate at 15 weeks.

I spent some time today trying to catch Tate making a cute smiling face. This is the result.And those are just the best of many many more pictures I took. I decided that there are just going to be some less than adorable pictures of my adorable boy and you know what? That's okay, because the funny looking pictures are still pretty cute. It took both Glenn and I to get some smiling pictures later this evening. We were out shopping and I worked to make him smile while Glenn was sneaky with the camera. In other news there were two new developments this week. First, Tate is amazingly drooly of late. I mean just soaking in drool. It's amazing the kid isn't dehydrated.

Also, Tate has decided to sing us awake a few times this week. It's the sweetest thing. He'll just wake up and start cooing in his crib for quite a while until he's ready to be picked up. It's very nice of him to help ease me awake some mornings when I do not feel ready to get up yet. A couple of nights ago I got up to feed him at 4am and then put him down to sleep again. He decided that he didn't want to sleep yet and spent the next half hour just cooing and singing to us from his pack and play in the corner. It was so so sweet. Glenn and I just layed in bed and laughed because it was super cute but we also just wished that he would go back to sleep. Silly boy. It's nice that since we are sharing a little bedroom in our little apartment that he is being so pleasant about it.

5 comments:

The Hansen's said...

OH, my my my! Tatie you are the cutest! I am pretty sure that all those pics are adorable. I love how you can see his adorable dimples. And another cute bib! Perfect for the drool that he's producing. Mya drooled forever it was a treat. Can't wait to see you!

Cha said...

That is the cutest story I've heard in a while! Thanks for sharing--and great job capturing the smile. I've decided, now that Daniel is one, I'll make an iBook of his first year. I've found I love the not so perfect shots that show his cute expressions! They're keepers. We miss you, but I'm glad you are finding so many things to do! Way to go.

The Hunt's said...

That is the best isn't it? I love it when they just lay in their crib and jabber, Wade and I just lay there and smile too.

And may I echo Aubry, if the boy is drooling at least he's doing it in style! So cute.

Aunt Debi said...

Oh, I love the Tate update pictures. You and Aubry have started such a wonderful habit. I get new Tuesday pictures and Tate and Thursday pictures of Mya. Life is good. Hopefully in about 10 years I'll have new pictures everyday! Wahoo! Course I'd rather have them in person but we can work on that. Tate has such cute dimples like his Daddy. They are both pretty silly boys. See you tomorrow night!

Nancy said...

Love the dimples! So darling! I also love the noises when a baby wakes up happy in their crib.