About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Big 2-7

Conversation this morning:
Kim: Happy 27th Birthday Honey!
Glenn: Ooo don't say that.
Kim: What?
Glenn: Don't say how old I am.
Kim: Oh you're not going to be one of those people who hates their birthdays because it means they're getting older are you? It's so fun to have a day all about you!
Glenn: Oh no, I'm all about my birthday. I just don't want to hear the numbers anymore.
Oh my honey. You're far from old. We figured out last night that we have known each other for seven and a half of Glenn's 27 years. And I can't speak for him, but they've certainly been the best and most fun 7 and a half years of my life. I love you my dear. Thanks for the back rubs, late night laughing fits, fun trips, new adventures, lots of love and patience, and of course, for being the very best dad to our little boy. I love you. Happy Glenn is awesome day! Report of our weekend of Glenn to come!

6 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Glenn Dear!
Happy days will come to you all year! If I had one wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from ME!
Glenn you are truly one of our faves! Happy Birthday Big Guy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday you cute dad you!

Nate said...

You are old. Take that.

Amy Mak said...

Dear Glenn, happy birthday! hope you got our singing song to you on your cell. Thinking of you, you old goat!

Croslands said...

27? Your still just a baby. Enjoy the good young years while you've still got them. Can't wait to hear of all of the fun you're having.

Croslands said...

You're