About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Picture Tuesday

Tate, 27 weeks old
Oh, my little boy. Today he tried out the swing for the first time. He seemed mostly indifferent to the whole experience and smiled every once in a while.
Tate and I made a new friend this week. His name is BOB. Bob is our fantastic jogging stroller. We love Bob.
Glenn bought Bob for me when I was in Florida with my family last spring and we haven't used him all summer because we didn't think jogging outside in Houston would be a great plan. We were right. However, back in Austin we've been out with Bob quite a bit and we both agree he is great!
We have a busy weekend coming up. Glenn and I are going to Wicked on Thursday night. Glenn got me tickets for my birthday. We're so excited to go on a real date! And then we fly out to Utah again on Friday morning. Then on Sunday Glenn drives down to Southern Utah/Northern Arizona where he is doing his field research for his thesis for several weeks. Tate and I are staying with my fam and hoping he can come up to see us on at least some weekends. It's a crazy life we live.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

oh bob is one of our best friends!! they don't come better. glad you get to go home for a while!

Elise and Cameron said...

Hi Kim. It has been a while! I came across your blog the other day and thought I would say Hi. It sounds like you have had an adventureous summer. We should compare notes about Southern life and summer heat. :) Your little one is so cute!

Amy Mak said...

That Bob is pretty cool! I've never seen a jogger that you can put an infant seat in. I like. Happy jogging!

Unknown said...

Kim, I swear he gets cuter and cuter! How is that possible? I'm jealous your going to Wicked. We've been able to see it twice and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Maybe we'll bump into you guys while you're here. Luv you guys!

Croslands said...

Ooo enjoy wicked and enjoy being home even more. I'm sure your mom is really looking forward to it.