About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Picture Tuesday!

Tate at 24 weeks old
Tate sure loves the water. We have these little fountains in our apartment pool that he loves. Wherever we are he twists around so he can just look at them and when he gets close he loves to stick his hands in. It splashes all up in his face and he gets all flustered like he doesn't understand how that happened, then he dives back in again.
And 25 weeks old.
I let him snuggle Rosie today. She loves getting close to him when he's on the ground or in his bumbo chair. At least until he grabs her fur or face. Rosie got too close this time and Tate grabbed both of her cheeks and tried to pull her in to his mouth. Everything else goes into his mouth so he can figure it out...why not Rosie? I think it's pretty funny. Rosie is less amused. When Tate gets a good handful of her she just whines and leans away trying to loosen his grip. She's hasn't nipped at him once. Sweet little dog. She just loves our little boy. Maybe because he always tastes like milk.
I thought this was cute. Rosie came over and layed down in front of him to get her tummy scratched. Tate couldn't reach. She was disappointed.
My boy is growing up. Sometimes I look at him and he looks like a little boy instead of my little baby. Then he gets upset and pouts with his bottom lip sticking out and I remember that he's still pretty little. He's rolling all over the place now. I put him in his little play gym and turn around and he's half way across the room. Six months old next week. It's going so fast!

1 comment:

The Hansen's said...

Yeah for Tate! He is growing up so fast, I can't believe it. I loved being able to share in some of his discoveries and give him squeezes (when Mya wasn't shoving him out of my arms) I love you sweet boy!