About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Due Date to ME!

Yep, that's right folks. My due date is here...and my little boy is not. Frowny face.

6 comments:

Glenn Makechnie said...

:(

Stephen & Kendra said...

Oh that's so hard. I was 2 weeks early with Katelyn and the Dr. told me that I would be 2-3 weeks early with Preston and I wasn't and I freaked out. I feel bad for you. Hopefully he comes soon.

JoAnn said...

so hard to wait, and your ticker says he's one day old, hang in there sis

Aunt Debi said...

Aubry said she and Cody walked Timp cave the week before Mya came. Do you have anything that steep down there? I just use to walk the foothills of Provo. I think Glenn is praying Angus comes during school so he has a good excuse to miss! Can't wait to hold that sweet baby!

The Hunt's said...

oh honey. there would have been weeping and wailing and knashing of teeth at my house by now. two weeks out i was eating spicy foods, running, walking one foot on curb one off. bless you, hang in there! he will be worth the wait!

natabird said...

I feel your pain. My baby was only one day late, but I've never felt so sad as the night my due date passed. I hope you deliver soon. Good luck.